jeramie robison

amanda

Yay Albert! Thank you for returning to Tesar's and posting an updated review. I had the same results on my post-Tesar leave as well. I wish them nothing but the best!

Glad to hear that our visit wasn't an anomaly – thanks, Amanda!

I thought the atmosphere was perfect, staff was knowledgable, food was great and drinks were superb. Fine dining can be intimidating to some of the younger generation, so maybe with this relaxed atmosphere they won't hesitate to stop by now for a burger and see the rest of the menu.

I dined there on Friday 4-2-10 with my wife and family,the food and service was excellent. We dined at brunch there Sunday 4-4-10 and ate the best egg omelet and blueberry pancakes we ever had,the food was seasoned perfectly!!
    Note: the blog misspelled Chef Jeramie Robison`s name, It`s a common mistake with his name. It should be Jeramie Robison.

Thank you for the correction on the spelling of Chef Jeramie's name.

This is the coolest place to dine. I loved the atmosphere and the food was exceptional.Chef Jeramie does an amazing job. I will make sure to tell all of my friends and family back home in New Orleans what an awesome experience i had.

I had the worst meal and service. It is not the same the food is average and the place lacks the energy it had when it first opened.